Friday, July 29, 2011

Another FREE Program***The Customer Advantage*** New Free Program

I recently joined a new coupon network company that just went live. The local and National offers are as good as Groupon and when someone in my network buys, I get paid!   Think of this program as 
what would happen if Groupon met MLM.

It is free to join, simple to promote and COSTS NOTHING to stay in and receive commissions.

It can also be a great avenue for marketing your brick and mortar business. (or that of your friends etc). You or your friends can create offers and...you get paid!  

I'm a big fan of Groupon so I can't wait to start referring friends and family.  They save and I make the money set aside to pay referrals.  What could be simpler?  They are expanding rapidly and are constantly expanding their offers online.  Check it out.  You have nothing to lose and maybe a profitable little FREE online business to gain!
 

HOW DOES IT WORK? The Customer Advantage is by invitation only (so that they can track sign-ups and pay commissions). You sign up for FREE as a Customer, refer your friends and/or businesses who also sign up for FREE. The businesses offer discounts, like Groupon. When members of your network take advantage of those offers, you get paid. There is zero risk because there is zero upfront cost.

There is also a great potential to make money with referrals and great potential as a fundraiser for non-profits. If you would like additional information or to discuss it further feel free to PM me.

No comments:

Post a Comment